Odusee was designed to help address certain specific needs of both the User (Seeker) and Advertiser.
Users’ of Odusee benefit by receiving direct and meaningful search results in a timely manner (thus saving time and money) and Content Partners or Advertisers benefit by receiving direct lead referrals resulting potentially in increase sales, branding and market position.
Odusee’s search engine is a highly advanced hybrid system that provides Users with an up to date encyclopaedia of jobs, properties, travel, accommodation, motoring, freelance, etc listings around the world. The listings and features are provided to the User at no cost.
All the User needs to do is enter their specific search details, view the search results which match their criteria and select the listing that they would like to view. The User is then redirected to the Content Partners or Advertisers Own Site(s) for all communications. Odusee advises all Users that BEFORE you engage any parties it is best to confirm with the actual source site the details (eg. Contact them) given Odusee’s ‘No Guarantee of Information’ policy (please see ‘No Guarantee of Information’ Section).
Furthermore, as Odusee only posts the listings on their Site which have been collected from various sources, Odusee does not get involved in the direct dealings with the User and Content Partner or Advertiser and hence, accepts no liability for actions, inactions that occur as a result of the User communicating with the Content Partner or Advertiser.
Odusee does not claim that information (inclusive of trademark, patent and copyright) collated from various source sites (via direct feeds, aggregated crawls, or other functions) are the property of Odusee, rather the purpose being to further promote the Content Partners or Advertisers’ business through the redirection of the User to the Content Partner or Advertisers’ own site. If you feel that Odusee has collated information that should not have been displayed, please notify Odusee on firstname.lastname@example.org and the team will remove this immediately.
Odusee is strictly confidential and does not itself provide any details of Users to Content Partners or Advertisers, or to anyone else, other than as may be required by law, and it is up to you as the User to decide which Content Partners or Advertisers you wish to make contact with, and what details you provide.
To use Odusee you must be 18 years of age or older, or the age of majority as that defined in your jurisdiction. You represent and warrant to Odusee that You have reached the age of majority in your jurisdiction, and that You have the right, authority and capacity to agree to and abide by these Terms. You also represent and warrant to Odusee that You will use Odusee in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
Odusee allows Users to use its site on the basis that the User warrants and undertakes that:
- they are of age as defined in the ‘Age Requirements’ section and have the right, authority and capacity to agree and abide by these Terms.
- they will use Odusee in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
- all works posted on the Site do not breach the intellectual property rights of any third party;
- all files provided to Odusee will be free of infection or viruses; and
- they will use the Site only for what it was designed for and not for any illegal purpose.
- they acknowledge and agree to all of the Terms and Conditions as setout in this document inclusive of the ‘No Guarantee of Information’ Policy.
- Currency Calculations-
As per the ‘XE Datafeed License Agreement’(version 4.3), Odusee has purchased a license from XE (the ‘XE Datafeed License’) to generate Currency Calculations.
If you have any queries in relation currency calculations, please view XE site links directly or contact Odusee and we will direct you to where the necessary information is held.
Odusee allows Content Partners or Advertisers to use its site on the basis that the Content Partner or Advertiser warrants and undertakes that:
- it has the legal capacity and power to enter into this agreement and perform its obligations under it;
- advertisements or any other materials posted on the Site do not breach the intellectual property rights of any third party;
- all files delivered to Odusee are free of infection or viruses; and
- the Site will not be used for any illegal purpose
- they acknowledge and agree that Odusee only acts as a medium through which Users are able to communicate directly to Content Partners or Advertisers and hence, does not vet nor is it responsible for vetting users or the representations (whether oral or in writing) made by them. Odusee disclaims all liability for any loss, costs, damages or loss of profits sustained as a consequence of any Content Partner or Advertiser engaging any person sourced through the Odusee Site.
- they acknowledge and agree to all of the Terms and Conditions as setout in this document inclusive of the previously noted fact that Odusee does not claim that information collated from the various source sites are the property of Odusee, rather the purpose being to further promote the Content Partners or Advertisers’ business through the redirection of the User to the Content Partner or Advertisers’ own site.
- Odusee is not a perfect system and as such has created a reasonably suitable feedback response process to allow Content Partners or Advertisers to notify the Odusee team and rectify any or all identified infringements. The Content Partner or Advertiser agrees to fully utilise this response process first till the issue(s) are completely resolved.
To register with Odusee as a User, please provide a valid email address whilst creating your account. As per Odusee’s Privacy Statement your information will be kept in strict confidence.
Odusee does however reserve the right to offer third party services and products to You as a User based on certain preferences identified in your registration. Note that your Odusee account remains the sole property of Odusee Pty Ltd. Should you wish to cancel your account, Odusee will remove all information from our Site(s).
Odusee acts as a venue for Content Partners or Advertisers to post opportunities to Users. Odusee does not get involved in the actual transaction between the Content Partner or Advertisers and Users as it is a Search Engine. As a result, Odusee has no direct control over User/Content Partner or Advertiser Content, the quality, safety or legality, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of Advertisers to offer opportunities or the ability of Users to fulfil specific needs. By using Odusee, You assume all risks associated with dealing with other Users or Content Partners or Advertisers with whom You come into contact with.
If You as a ‘USER’ post any information to any public area on the Odusee Site, you automatically grant Odusee and its affiliates the exclusive and irrevocable free right to use the content in any way, form or matter without recourse or reward.
Odusee cannot and does not confirm that each User/Content Partner or Advertiser is who they claim to be. Hence, You as the User/Content Partner or Advertiser fully release Odusee from any demands, claims, damages (actual and consequential and direct and indirect) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
Odusee does not permit the acceptance of creative ideas, inventions or materials other than what has been requested for. If you continue to send us these materials and/or ideas, they will remain the exclusive property of Odusee Pty Ltd and not be subject to confidentiality or disclosure. As the provider of these ideas and/or information you give Odusee in this instance, full rights to commercialise your idea/information without reward.
Odusee’s Widgets are small applications which were created to mimic some of the features of the Odusee Site. The idea of these widgets is to provide access to content and services on the Odusee Site and display this information on another device or web site thus providing convenience to both Users’ and Content Partners or Advertisers’. If you decide to use an Odusee Widget you are bound to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, do not use these widgets. Please note that these Terms and conditions are regularly updated and that your continued use means that you accept these changes.
Odusee grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable right to download, access, and use the Odusee Widgets for which they were created. Odusee does not allow you to:
- reverse engineer, disassemble, modify, rent, or create derivative works or improvements, or any portion thereof, or attempt to discover any source code, protocols, or other trade secrets from these widgets;
- use these widgets in violation of any applicable laws or regulations;
- incorporate these Widgets into any hardware or software device that you are not authorized to use or otherwise modify
- distribute, loan, transfer, sell, lease, derive income, or sublicense these Widgets commercial or otherwise without Odusee’s prior, express, written permission
- obtain or attempt to obtain access to Odusee’s network
- use Odusee Widgets in any unlawful manner or in any manner inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions; and
Odusee’s Widgets are the sole proprietary of Odusee Pty Ltd. They are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks and the rights and laws of other countries. As a user of these Widgets, you agree to abide by all applicable proprietary laws and these terms and conditions.
Odusee may change, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of these Widgets at any time without notice or liability to you.
If you use Odusee’s widgets then you are entirely responsible for all third party software, hardware, and services that may be used in connection inclusive of the terms, conditions, warranties and disclaimers provided by such third party.
Use of Odusee’s widgets is at your own risk. Any material downloaded, accessed or otherwise obtained through your use of an Odusee Widget is at your own discretion and risk.
Odusee expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, relating to Odusee’s Widgets, Data, Content, or Services, or the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or adequacy of these Widgets and any Data, Content, or Services accessed from them including the implied warranties of title, merchantability, satisfactory, quality, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
If you do use an Odusee Widget and it proves to be defective or unsuitable you (and not Odusee) assume the entire cost of repair or injury of any kind, even if Odusee has been advised of the possibility of a defect or damages as may be allowed by specific legal jurisdictions.
You agree to indemnify and hold Odusee harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party in connection with or arising out of your download, access, and/or use of Odusee Widgets, including any content or services provided therein, your violation of any term or condition of these Terms and Conditions, your violation of applicable laws or any rights of another person or entity.
Limitation of Liability
Odusee is not liable to you for any and all direct, incidental, special, indirect or consequential damages arising out of or related to their Widgets, Data, Content or Services, or from your inability to use or access the Widgets and associated Data, Content or Services, whether the damage claims are brought under any theory of law or equity. These limitations also include but are not limited to, loss of business, business profits, injury to person or property, business interruption, and loss of business or personal information.
These Terms and Conditions continue until terminated by either party. You may terminate these Terms and Conditions by discontinuing use of Odusee Widgets and by destroying all your copies thereof. These Terms and Conditions terminate automatically if you violate any terms thereof.
Odusee specifically prohibits any other use beyond what it was designed for, and all Users/Content Partners or Advertisers agree not to do any of the following:
- post or submit to any Odusee site any incomplete, false or inaccurate information
- decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of Odusee
- notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search Odusee.
- aggregate, copy or duplicate in any manner any of the Odusee Content without express written consent from Odusee; or
- frame or link to any Odusee Content or information without express written consent from Odusee.
Odusee is the sole interpreter of these rules. Users/Content Partners or Advertisers who violate these rules may have their access and use of the Site suspended or terminated without reason- it is totally up to Odusee’s discretion. Odusee reserves the right to change these rules from time to time.
a. Your document may not contain:
- URLS or links to Web Sites (to advertise your company or Web Site) unless approved by Odusee;
- copyrighted material (unless you own the copyright or have the owner’s permission to post the copyrighted material);
- trade secrets (unless you own them or have the owner’s permission to post them);
- material that infringes on or misappropriates any other intellectual property rights, or violates the privacy or publicity rights of others;
- anything that is sexually explicit, obscene, libellious, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, or hateful; or
- anything that is embarrassing or offensive to anther person or entity.
b. Odusee is under no obligation to monitor the Documents posted on the Site, but it may monitor Documents at random.
Documents found to violate the above Posting Rules may be removed at Odusee’s discretion.
a. Report inappropriate postings or conduct:
b. If at any time during the term of this agreement Odusee comes to the understanding that you:
- misled Odusee of your business practices and/or services, or
- purchased services that do not represent your precise business, Odusee reserves the right to terminate the agreement.
c. Odusee is under no obligation to monitor the conduct of its Users, but it may investigate and respond when violations
a. Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation:
- accessing data not intended for such Users/Advertisers or logging into a server or account which the User/Advertiser is not authorised to access;
- attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- attempting to interfere with service to any User, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, ‘flooding’, ‘mailbombing’ or ‘crashing’;
- sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services;
- forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
b. Violations of these Security Rules may result in civil or criminal liability. Odusee will investigate occurrences which
may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Users who
are involved in such violations.
Odusee contains links to third party Web sites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to You and not as an endorsement by Odusee of the contents on such third party Web sites. Odusee is not responsible for the content of linked third party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third party Web sites. If You decide to access linked third party Web sites, You do so at your own accord.
Odusee may review all advertisements prior to publication. Odusee reserves the right to withdraw without notice to the Advertiser any advertisement that may in Odusee’s view be in breach of any clause of this agreement or any law or regulation.
Odusee reserves the right in its absolute discretion to refuse or remove any Advert (without being required to give reasons), to edit or classify any Advert as it seems fit, and to withdraw the use of Odusee from any person without notice and without being required to provide reasons.
No oral or written information given by or on behalf of Odusee shall create a warranty or collateral contract, or in any way increase the scope of Odusees liability, and you may not rely on such information. Except as otherwise provided, no addition, amendment or modification of these Terms shall be effective, unless in writing and signed or accepted by us.
If any provision of these Terms shall be determined to be invalid, such provision shall be deemed omitted; the remainder of these Terms shall stand.
We may change these Terms at any time without prior notice; any such revised Terms will be displayed on Odusee and may be viewed at any time.
Odusee places a high emphasis on privacy of personal information and has implemented security measures that are designed to keep user data secure. Odusee cannot guarantee unauthorized access to all accounts and therefore encourages not sharing passwords, changing passwords regularly and using a secure PC at all times. As there is no such thing as infallible security, Odusee cannot guarantee that these efforts will be entirely successful all of the time. Thus, Odusee excludes liability for any loss or damage that may occur to a User as a result of Odusees reasonable efforts not being successful.
All intellectual property rights (including future copyright) in the information and material appearing on the Site (which have been deemed to be created by Odusee) are the exclusive property of Odusee Pty Ltd (the Company).
If the Company permits you to advertise on the Site you grant the Company an irrevocable, permanent and royalty free licence to use any advertisement that has been submitted by you for placement on the Site or any other third party website deemed reasonable by the Company for the express purpose of generating user views and applications.
Any use of the Odusee site beyond that expressly permitted by these Terms is prohibited and unlawful. In particular, the following are not permitted:
- Any form of automated access to or use of Odusee (meaning access or use other than by an individual using an unmodified web browser of a type in general use by consumers) without our express consent; and
- Attempts to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or used on or in connection with the Odusee site.
If you believe that your copyrighted work or trademark has been uploaded, posted or copied to any Odusee Site and is accessible on such Odusee Site in a way that constitutes copyright or trademark infringement, please notify Odusee on email@example.com and the team will remove this immediately.
Odusee does not collect private information from users or pass it on to other companies, vendors, or third parties without prior consent.
Odusee aims to provide the best service it can to users. We have the right to offer users the benefits of registering with Odusee, using any information voluntarily disclosed to us for the purpose of improving our website, sharing information, providing and enhancing services, providing feedback, improving content and site usage. Personal information that is disclosed, shared, or exchanged by users on the Odusee website, such as: groups, blogs, or other areas within the site are the responsibility of the user. Odusee does not take responsibility for businesses or individuals listing private contact information for public viewing, or any consequences derived from the sharing of this information.
Odusee reserves the right to use aggregated information which can be disclosed to third-parties to assist in our business operations. Under no circumstances do we disclose personal information in an aggregated form; or any other information that can disclose an individuals identity. We are able to use aggregated information to improve delivery of specific advertising. Odusee may under reasonable grounds be compelled under law to release your personal information.
Odusee cannot and does not guarantee or warrant to the Users/Content Partners or Advertisers that files available for downloading through the Site or delivered via electronic mail through the Site will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. Advertisers are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy their particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Site for the reconstruction of any lost data.
Odusee provides no warranty to Users/Content Partners or Advertisers that services generally available through the Site will be uninterrupted or error free. Odusee agrees to use its reasonable endeavours to ensure that any disruptions to or a denial of access to the Site will be remedied as quickly as possible.
Odusee will be not liable for any delay or failure to perform its obligations under this agreement if such a delay or failure is due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
Odusee makes every effort to avoid errors in advertisements it has agreed to post to the Site. However, Odusee accepts no responsibility or liability for any errors and requires that Advertisers check their advertisements for errors as soon as they are placed on the Site(s). All reasonable efforts will be undertaken by Odusee to edit errors brought to Odusees attention as soon as reasonably possible.
Odusee agrees to use reasonable effort to publish advertisements in the shortest possible time. Odusee is not liable for any loss or damage incurred by an Advertiser as a result of any failure or delay in listing an advertisement.
Odusee, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties, whether expressed or implied, including the warranty of merchantability, fitness for particular purpose and non-infringement. Odusee makes no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of the Odusee Content, Services, Software, Text, Graphics and Links.
Odusee does not guarantee the accuracy of ALL information on its Website simply because the content displayed are sourced from multiple Websites which are not in the control of Odusee. Hence, Pictures, Prices, Room Rates, Property details, etc displayed may not be fully accurate or true at times as these and other variables constantly change.
To Users’ and Content Partners or Advertisers’ the above statement may sound alarming and frustrating but the intention of Odusee is never to mislead but rather provide a truly valuable service based on the available information provided by the various other sites. The fact is if Odusee does not provide relevant and timely information to Users, they are not saving anyone time or money to which it was designed for and importantly Content Partners or Advertisers are not receiving further additional referral leads. Clearly, in order to be successful Odusee will endeavour to provide the most accurately available information on its site(s) but offers no guarantees as information is sourced from other parties.
If you do find any information not right on the Odusee site, please notify us on firstname.lastname@example.org so that these changes can be made to help us improve our services to you because what you expect and rightfully deserve are very important to us.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Odusee, its affiliates, their directors, and employees, any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from:
- any User/Content Partner or Advertiser Content or other material provided to Odusee
- your use of any Odusee Content, or
- your breach of these Terms. Odusee shall provide notice to You promptly of any such claim, suit or proceeding.
These Terms shall be governed by the laws of Western Australia, and the courts of Western Australia shall have exclusive jurisdiction in all matters arising. Users/Advertisers irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Western Australia, and waive any objection to legal action being brought in those Courts on the grounds of venue or inconvenient forum.
If any exclusion contained in these terms shall be held to be invalid for any reason and Odusee becomes liable for loss or damage that may lawfully be limited, such liability shall be limited to $100.
Whether in contract, breach of warranty, tort or otherwise, Odusees maximum liability will not exceed $100.
Termination of this agreement will not end those provisions that are capable of surviving the ending of this agreement.
These Terms will remain in full force and effect while You are a User/Content Partner or Advertiser of Odusee. Any breach of these terms by You, Odusee reserves the right to remove you from the site and/or pursue any legal matters if necessary.
These Terms constitute a binding agreement between You and Odusee, and is accepted by You upon your use of the Odusee Site.
Please contact us on email@example.com and we will get back to you straight away.